WILMAX Europe allows its customers, without giving a reason, to return a new and unused product purchased in the online store, including the entire product range (hereinafter referred to as the "Product")
1. The customer can return the product within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
2. Since our store offers the opportunity to purchase goods from different sellers,the refund must be made to the seller from whom the goods were purchased.
3. In order to return the products, the buyer should, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, send a statement to the seller by registered letter to the Seller address or by e-mail.
4. In case of return of products-the refund is made at the expense of the buyer, to the Seller warehouse. The product must be returned to the seller within 14 days of receipt of the item.
5. All contact information about the Seller is in the profile of the corresponding Seller.
6. Product must be returned with proof of purchase.
7. The seller undertakes to settle with the buyer without undue delay, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the buyer's products. The seller shall refund the payment using the same payment method used by the buyer, unless he has expressly agreed to another refund method that does not incur any costs for him, for example by bank transfer if the buyer has just made a payment for the product. The buyer is obliged to return the goods to the seller.
8. The buyer shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
9. The conditions of return of the goods are valid only for goods of adequate quality.
10. Goods of suitable quality may be returned if they are:
a. - was not in use,
b. - has retained its appearance and performance,
c. - in original factory packaging (if available),
d. - has an established sample of sales
11. Products used by the customer are non-refundable.
If while delivery the item/items is defective, damaged or missing, please report it to us immediately.
Claims for damage to goods are accepted up to 2 days after the date of receipt of the order. The date of receipt of the order is the date indicated by the transport service that delivers the goods.
Complaints must be sent to the Seller's email address.
Remember, when reporting damage you must provide follow information:
1. photo of the packing
2. photo of the delivery label
3. photo / photos of damaged or broken items
If there are several broken items, customer should prepare a photo for each item separately.
If the customer does not provide the necessary information about the goods, the Seller has the right to refuse to refund the damaged items to the buyer.
If the buyer does not provide sufficient information about the damaged goods, then the decision regarding the refund of the goods is also made by the seller.